Sunday, April 8, 2007

Picture Now Mysteriously Works



Ok, I tried to rotate the picture in iPhoto and that didn't work, but just uploading the original photo from the "Modifed" folder instead of the "Originals" photo seems to have done the trick. Hooray. So here is the beautiful Davis Library in all its glory.

Let's try to put some news from this week in:

-Went to an "RTP 2.0" gathering on Wednesday VERY briefly. Had no fun. It was mainly business people and total techies; only one other SILS student that I ran into, and he was IS (Information Science rather than Library Science track). Also, it was in a bar (not my scene) and I came out smelling smoky. Yuck! Conclusion: I will monitor their blog for a bit, but I'm not going to run out to any other events.

-Had Friday off and slept in. Hooray!

-Got significant work done on my Humanities and Social Science Reference group project. We are researching capital punishment to create a website for UNC freshman. Their summer reading assignment is The Death of Innocents by Sister Helen Prejean. I'll put in a link when it's finished. For part of my contribution, I created a wiki! It of course has no discussion but can be found at http://deathofinnocents.pbwiki.com.

-Finished my readings and consideration papers for my Public Library class this evening after dying eggs at a friend's house. Now it's time to go to bed in preparation for tomorrow.

Happy Easter! He is Risen!

No comments: