Friday, July 11, 2008

Job Searching and Gregor

Only have time for a quick post. Job searching for part-time jobs is a little complicated since I want to work part-time at certain hours. Still, I've turned in several applications and had a good (I think) interview this week...I'll try to write more later.

I just read the second book in the Gregor the Overlander series--it's been over a year since I read the first, and I forgot how much I enjoyed that world:

Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane (The Underland Chronicles: Book 2) Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane by Suzanne Collins


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I love Gregor as a low-key hero and I love his love for Boots (his sister) and his determination to do the right thing--now I want to go back and read the original.


View all my reviews.

No comments: